Occupational Therapy Services
Personalised assessments for each individual.
We provide a prompt Occupational Therapy service in:
- Functional Activities of Daily Living (ADL) Assessment
- Equipment Prescription and Home Modifications
- Discharge Planning
- Case Management
- Community Access
- Postural and Seating assessments, including
- Pressure care management
- Upper Limb Assessment and Intervention
- Cognitive Assessment and Intervention
- Oncology and Palliative Care Management
We will complete a thorough assessment of each client and can develop and implement an appropriate intervention/care plan as required.
Abilities Occupational Therapy Service is a provider for:
- Department of Veterans Affairs (DVA)
- Aged Care providers
- Home Care Packages
- Lifetime Support Authority
- Transitional Care Packages
- Medicare Australia: Team Care Arrangements
- Return to Work SA & Interstate Workcover schemes
- National Disability Insurance Scheme
- Compensation Providers
- Private Health Insurance Funds
- Fee for service clients
Abilities Occupational Therapy Service is located in the Barossa Valley of South Australia and extends through the Inner North, Lower North, Mid North, Yorke Peninsula, Port Augusta, Whyalla, and South East regions of South Australia.
Looking for a personalised OT experience?
If you are interested in finding out more about Occupational Therapy, the areas we service and how we can help you, send us an enquiry and we will get back to you as soon as we can!